Monday, December 8, 2014

MONTPELLIER! (Jacob-Nice)

Well I am now in Montpellier (which is where Elder Frandsen was right before coming and training myself). I was super sad to leave Nice but right luckily this last week was full of miracles! We got two people with dates for baptism (Cletus and Joy for the 31 Jan) and taught tons of lessons. The best moment was when Sunday afternoon my old ami Roland came to church to say goodbye to me and Elder Smart fixed a rdv for this week! They will hopefully help him progress!

We taught Angélique last night and she is so ready; unfortunately she did not get the permission/change of hours that she asked for so it may take a little longer!

My new companion is  Elder Thompson. It is so awesome here! Elder Thompson was in Antibes in the Nice Zone a little while ago. He is from San Ramon (Bay Area). He is super cool and we already know each other so that is great!

Also David Archuleta is coming next week to sing at zone conference!

I love the Lord and am so grateful to be a missionary! I love the Gospel. I am grateful for the ward in Nice! I am grateful for Christ!

Love, Elder Pettingill













Goodbye to Elder Smart
Goodbye to the Nice District

No comments: