Saturday, August 3, 2013

MTC Week 6 Saturday!

Bonjour Dad!

Today is Saturday and we got the chance to email for just a little bit before we head to France. I do not have much time because it is not actually my P-day but I thought I would just send a quick message. I hear that I will have a chance to email sometime Monday when I get there so I will send something real then!
 
I guess all I have to say is that I have loved my experience at the MTC! It has been so much fun! It has been hard at times because you have the distractions of dozens of other missionaries at every corner which can be hard and I think that is the one thing I am excited about most!
 
To Mom: Thanks so much for the two packages and I got the second one yesterday and about 8 elders started to taking the melatonin last night so there is a lot of thanks from the two districts.
 
I love you all and I can't wait to talk to you on Monday! I bought a minute card with 500 minutes so we will have lots of time
 
avec amour,
Elder Pettingill

No comments: