Monday, April 20, 2015

Wonderful Week (Jacob-Limoges)

Well this week was marvelous!! I wish I had more time to tell you all about it!!

District Meeting was a blast and we had the zone leaders over for an exchange which was very good! We talked about scriptures and study. We watched this wonderful video to go along with it.

Also we had 5 amis at church on Sunday and Julian was one of them! He is doing really well and we have had some pretty powerful lessons together! 

As well we had Ward conference and so many leaders of the ward came and it just so happened that almost 5 of the families that were in Brive were there at church so it was wonderful to be able to bring back old memories with all those wonderful members!!!

This Saturday is the ipad conference. We leave very early Friday morning. 

Well I got to go!!! We have family home evening tonight!!

Love, Elder Pettingill

P.S. Well I guess president thought Friday would be too early to tell about transfers, or maybe he didn't have it all figured, out so he pushed it off until Tuesday. So voila. If I leave, I will just go directly to my new city from the conference. I hope and pray that I stay.

P.P.S. Thanks so much for praying for Eric!! He is doing very well. The bishop told us that he wants to be the one who asks her for the permission so that will be a good thing I think.

We didn't get any pictures because Jacob lost his camera cable and the SD card wasn't working in the computer. However, I read that the Limoges train station is considered one of the most beautiful train stations in France. He has sure spent some time there this transfer!


No comments: